Friday, February 09, 2007

phew!

I have been vacationing in a land with no internet access and no transport....I can't say I've enjoyed it. Tomorrow I get my car back but more importantly, I have full frontal internet again...oh god, oh god it's so good.

Physical Symptoms of Internet Deprivation:

Excess Salivation
Headache
Phantom Limb Sydrome
Random Typing Hand Motions
Irritability
"Junkie Shuffle"
Acne
Going to bed at a Reasonable Hour
Dreams of petting the Mozilla Firefox

Unfortunately I'm going to Edmonton for a few days now.....but one of these days you and I will catch up properly.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is it unfortunate that you're coming to Edmonton?

February 09, 2007 8:14 AM  
Blogger Idoru said...

heavens! do not misunderstand. I have nothing but happiness regarding edmonton, however, I unfortunately don't think i'll get around to blogging while I'm up there. See you tomorrow, yo!

February 09, 2007 2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

speaking of dreams of petting the Mozilla Firefox, did you see those photos of someone who made their dog up to look like it? ohmigod SOOO KEWT!!@!1@! i'll have to find it for you. or you can just depend on me being lazy and searching on flickr for it for yourself...sorry.

February 11, 2007 11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23558147@N00/110129102/


found it

February 11, 2007 11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker