Saturday, September 30, 2006

one sick fetish, i tell you




Tonight Kaylen finally sent me some of her wonderful pictures from my triumphant graduation at ACAD. Being a fancy event as it were, I was moved to wear high heels. However, knowing the habitual soreness of my delicate hooves, I also brought more sensible footwear to change into as the night drew to a close. However now that I was carrying around my heels, I was all of a sudden struck by the drunk inspiration that putting them on people's heads was THE FUNNIEST THING IN THE WORLD. And, as you can see here, it is.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute shoes :)

October 01, 2006 3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I am on the intarweb! (and no one asked for permission..

October 14, 2006 11:16 PM  
Blogger Idoru said...

dave, is that you? why should I ask permission, they is my shoes...:)

October 18, 2006 1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker