Saturday, September 09, 2006

the joy of ex

a fun bit of correspondance with an old...not boyfriend, but something semi-like that. First he wanted to go for coffee, his treat! between old friends. Promised not to get wierd. And then...

Hi Rhianna,
I give you my word I will show up; as for weirding out, well, the future is much like a piece of cake, you never know what it tastes like until you take a bite, and by then, of course, it's too late.After September 18th is great; I have school monday-fri and work fri-sun,so lets aim for a school night if possible.I want to talk about travel, but yes, likely I will hit on you a bit, to be honest.I promise nothing, 'cept I will be there.
Love,
c

Next day:
Hi Rhianna,
Also, if we do go for dinner, it will be dutch. My last girlfriend really took the fun out of me treating her or anyone for that matter.I think likely the same for coffee. Sorry, I used to like treating, but Ihave found that people make a habit out of it and that sucks a lot of ass. Hope that's cool. I want to go out and look good and it would be nice to see you looking good as well. I want to pick your brain about travel, however, I am also excited about just seeing you.
Hope this is cool.
love,
c

I write back saying it's gauche to invite someone for coffee as your treat and then tell them they are paying for themselves. Then:

I was pretty much intent on talking about travel with a mild bit of
hitting on, it's a shame that two bucks threw you off this.
Wow, what a classy lady. Yeah, if two bucks is putting the monkey wrench
into the plans, then I think you are right, it is best if we avoid.
You are truly a class act.I am glad to have known this prior. What, did you want me to pay for your time too? Fuck that, there are a ton of people out there who have been to Thailand, I wanted to see you, that's all. I am sick to death of women like
you; you can't have your cake and eat it too. Thanks for opening my eyes before I walked into that one. Yikes, girls like you give me the creeps. You're worse than Hitler!

c


Did you get that? WORSE than HITLER, everyone. I need to go kill a jew to cheer me up. Too bad we're not going out......nothing really is clear here except that chris likes to use cake metaphors.

4 Comments:

Blogger apk01004 said...

I love people who get angrier as they write the letter. You could probably come up with a formula for how long they had thought it over, depending on how long the letter was, and how angry they were at the start and the finish.

The bigger the difference, the more impulsive they are. I think I will pull this one out on my colleagues if I am ever in a version of CSI where everything is done in writing.

September 10, 2006 2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

being called on being condradictive of one's self + jealousy and unresolved attraction to said girl= immature angry douchebag :)
the x+y=z of dating my friends.

September 11, 2006 12:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope this arsewipe likes thailand. If he comes to Aus i will jump on his head. It never ceases to amaze me that so many of the women i hold in such high esteem are subjected to the epidemic of half-wit pond scum like this bloke.

Too angry?

xox

Jacob

September 11, 2006 1:45 AM  
Blogger Jensies said...

Who put the extra serving of crazy in HIS Wheaties?

September 11, 2006 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker