Friday, June 08, 2007

...also, I've never been kissed....

There is a guy at work I know as "Gold Belt Man" for reasons that are fairly obvious. I think he has a crush on me. And today as I was innocently trying to throw out some boxes (possibly in a way that was TOO innocent?) we had the following exchange:

GBM: "How old are you?"
Me: "Why would you ask that?"
GBM: "I dunno...you look really young..."
Me: "How old do you think I am?"
GBM: "Um....I would say you're about 16."
Me: (After recovering from being balled up with laughter) "Try adding about ten years to that."
GBM: "No way. No way, seriously?"
Me: "Yeah dude. I haven't been jailbait since 1999."

Oh Gold Belt Man. You have made my day. I wonder if this is in part because one of the only conversations we've had is how I accidentally got a strawberry up my nose. Because, let me tell you, you are never too old to enjoy that.

4 Comments:

Blogger mudget said...

For future reference, the age of consent in Canada is actually 14. So you haven't been jailbait since 1995, though they probably still would have busted GBM for something more vague, like sexual exploitation or something.

June 10, 2007 10:40 AM  
Blogger Jensies said...

when/how did you get a strawberry up your nose?

June 12, 2007 10:27 PM  
Blogger Idoru said...

well you see, i was cutting up strawberries for strawberry shortcake, so they were all over my hands...then my nose started itching...you know...accidents happen.

June 13, 2007 12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of jailbait, today at Lloyd's I had a rollerblader who looked about 13 skate into my personal space and shout "Hi! Wanna see a movie sometime?" at me. It was adorable, I'm actually old enough to be his mother. Probably would have made his fantasies for weeks if I shoulder checked him.

June 13, 2007 11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker