Thursday, April 12, 2007

the winds of change are mussing my hair

This time of year is historically typical of change...the day that Jesus rose from the dead to collect chocolate eggs.

As for me, tomorrow I start a new job, and Kaylen and I go to see apartments that we may choose to live in. (Our new life together as a couple...well, the kind of couple that needs two bedrooms.)

Did I mention that I have to get up at 5:30 to start this new job? Is it even light out at that time? I wouldn't know, because what kind of sucker gets up at 5:30? Skiiers.....and people who decorate cakes. The world needs lovely cakes and damnit, it needs cake early.

Then after work I will chip off my coating of icing and try to convince people that I am stable enough to sign a lease. Here are some facts that we will need to omit:

1. Kaylen has no job
2. Kaylen has no work visa, even
3. I have only had a job for one day
4. I have no references, renting-wise
5. We both have banjos and often jam on them 'til midnight
6. Especially, that thing about banjos

Wish me luck.

1 Comments:

Blogger kaylen said...

well i have a business card...

but it mentions the banjo
and is on sparkle paper.

and

we're not lovers.

April 12, 2007 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker