Thursday, December 28, 2006

it was a very good year in review

My Own Top Ten Albums (take that, FFwd)

1. Belle and Sebastian-The Life Pursuit

2. Islands-Return to the Sea

3. Hawksley Workman- Treeful of Starling

4. Cat Power- The Greatest

5. Yo La Tengo- I am Not Afraid of You and I Will Beat Your Ass

6. Neko Case- Fox Confessor Brings the Flood

7. KT Tunstall- Eye to the Telescope

8. Swan Lake- Beast Moans

9. The Elected- Sun, Sun, Sun

10. TV on the Radio- Return to Cookie Mountain

Honorable Mentions:

Tom Waits- Orphans
The Be Good Tanyas- Hello Love
Sufjan Stevens- The Avalanche and Songs for Christmas
Woodpidgeon- Songbook

1 Comments:

Blogger Beauty Bitch said...

I would like to point out that I introduced you to two of these.

Therefore I am great.

black horse and the cherry tree is still good on a once a monthly basis.
The rest of the album is just good.
Same with lily.

December 28, 2006 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker