Tuesday, October 31, 2006

get a pen ready. the people's pundit answers

For some reason I get sent a lot of those surveys that people want you to fill in. Heck maybe you all do as well. I fill out about one a year so as not be considered rude. Here is one that Jessie sent me....I only answered about half the questions before something shiny in the corner stole my attention. And I deleted ones that didn't amuse me. It's like trying to make a parrot take the SAT's, so take what you can get.....enjoy and be educated.


1. FIRST NAME? Stardust....oh you mean legally? Rhianna.

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? A little pop song from the seventies. You may have heard of it.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? During one episode of Grey's Anatomy or the other. That show exists purely to suck moisture from the eyeballs of the living.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? In like, an existential way? I like being able to write. it's what seperates us from the animals.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? See question below

6. KIDS? No thanks, I just ate

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? If I was another person I would be stalking me, after I broke up with me in some sort of torrid romantic affair. I know I'm embarassing myself. I just don't care. How could I leave me? You'll never love anyone like I love me, baby!!!

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? As a rudimentary tool. Like when I can't find a hammer or nail clippers.

11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Would I could I with a fox. Would I could I in a box.

13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? This is really assuming a lot about shoes, and people. Many of my shoes have zippers. And I never remove them. Ever.

15. DO YOU THINK YOU'RE SEXY? Maybe if I squint. Yes, that's better....

16. SHOE SIZE? What's with the shoe questions? Who wants to know? Is this a secret online footwear marketing survey?

18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Swarms of angry wasps. I hate when angry wasps are about myself.

28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON THAT SENT THIS TO YOU?

Hess....will you marry me?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not only will I marry you...

... I'll buy you a pony too.

November 03, 2006 2:13 AM  
Blogger Jonathan Ball said...

i don't have your e-mail, but it is my birthday (& chris ewart's birthday) on Saturday (Nov 4) aka tomorrow. so if you swing by the Kensington Pub after 8:30 i'll be there celebrating.

November 03, 2006 6:18 PM  
Blogger Idoru said...

ponies and parties. I feel like it's MY birthday.

November 03, 2006 11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker