Friday, October 20, 2006

buddy, you can't expect me to draw you a diagram

Hey!

On my post about San Francisco, someone left three (3!!) comments that read:

Anonymous said...
Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for different ways to earn money... I did find this though...a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping. I made over $900 last month having fun!
7:41 PM

First of all Sir or Madam, secret shopping sounds far too furitive to be a rewarding profession. I like to shop loudly and openly, possibly waving money around with both my hands and exclaiming things like "Sweet Lord 'n Butter! Look at the fine stitching on this Prada handbag!" at as many decibels as I can manage.

Secondly, and this is REALLY embarassing for you, is that my post overfloweth with prime examples of potential capitalist wet dreams. For example, where I have my picture of the Claus Olderburg with the caption that reads, " finally a safety pin you can find when you need it", it is not even a jump, not even a skip, but the barest of hops to the fact that this society desperately needs a manufacturer of 10 m tall safety pins.

That one was free. In the future though, if you're not even going to try, well then, I'm not going to keep chewing your food for you. Ayn Rand would be seriously pissed.

Good day.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to take on blog comment spam :)

October 20, 2006 5:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s.- in comment options somewhere on your blog settings, you can make each commenter type in letters they see in a picture before the comment is posted, this way automated comments wont be left on your blog anymore

October 20, 2006 5:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you think your being a little hard on the evil self-replicating spam-bot?

October 20, 2006 6:41 AM  
Blogger apk01004 said...

I kind of like the idea of being a secret shopper. I always hate it when clerks recognize me or might recognize me or look like other clerks I know. I don't like them to know what I'm buying. No sir.

If I were a secret shopper, man...
I would finally be free.

I hope you didn't delete that comment.

October 20, 2006 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker