Friday, October 27, 2006

hitch your wagon to my rising star

So, this last week I've been delivering phone books to most of rural Bragg Creek. And, I'm sure you're curious as to why, but let's just say that I'm paying off some of my compulsive gambling debts, and leave it at that. However, it's been so boring that I've been composing a rap song about this activity to amuse myself. I'm pretty sure it'll go No. 1 on Billboard by next week.

the song begins with some ill beats being dropped over a sample of "Don't lose my Number" by Phil Collins...that or possibly 867-5309/Jenny....

(Billy! Don't you lose my number!
Cause you're not anywhere
That I can find yoooooouuuu)

Yo! These is your new phone books!
I is they ho'
They is so heavy
I can't carry no' mo' than fo'

You's got "beware of dog" signs, but that's just fo' fun,
I ain't yet bet bitten by a single one,
I is laughin', the joke ain't on me,
Yo' vicious dogs is my bitches!
Lit-er-al-lee!
(yo unless they be male dogs, yo....)

Chorus:
Deliverin' knowledge to the masses!
If you love knowledge shake yo' asses!
Phew! These numbers is really massive!
I ain't need no aerobics classes!

Yo street life be hard
and the pain of it lingers..
I got paper cuts
All ovah my fingers...

Chorus, repeat, random grunting......



I think it's got a lot of potential.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's your MC name?

October 27, 2006 3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love it. in fact, when its released here in aus, im buying it.

October 27, 2006 10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's the funniest thing I've read/heard all week
Love ya

October 28, 2006 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker